Due to the nature of the services provided, all sales are considered final, and refunds may only be offered at Jo’s discretion. This applies to all services provided by Joanna Kelsall.
- If for any reason Joanna Kelsall is unable to deliver your session, you will be invited to reschedule. If this is not possible then you will be eligible for a full refund.
- Please don’t expect a refund if you don’t like what you hear. Readings & Guidance are not an exact science. You are paying for Jo’s time. In British law, readings are deemed for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES – this is in place to protect BOTH parties.
- If you are unhappy in any way – you should say so BEFORE you leave the session to rectify any issues appropriately and amicably at the time.
- It is not acceptable to demand a refund after you have received one of my services, based on accuracy or perceived success – you are charged for time not content or results.
- You should accept responsibility for your own actions, judgement, free will, and common sense always. In law – you cannot blame the reader or healer!
- Your session will not proceed if you are clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If during your session Jo becomes aware that you are under the influence, then your session will be terminated.
- Last minute cancellations and no shows are charged at the full rate. However, in case of last-minute unforeseen circumstances, at my discretion, I may offer to reschedule your session.
- If you need to reschedule, this needs to be done at least 24 hours before your appointment.